From RING OF THE CABAL
All Rights Reserved
However, you can share under the “Fair Use” with a link to the book.
“The Rothschilds, the wealthiest family in the world, believe in their legacy. Unity, the dynasty, and the bloodline were and still are the main core of their power. They never betrayed or competed, and always stood by the hierarchical priorities of the family. For the bankers’ monarchy there exists another type of hierarchy. The “blue blood” is not the only blessing that sits kings on their throne. There is a “Secret Throne” hidden in such plain sight that we have been fooled to notice. That secret is where “Real Kings” ascend to a real throne, and that is: “The Money Throne.”
On June 24, 1814, Amschel Lord Rothschild, the founder of Rothschild Empire, in a letter to his son, Nathan Rothschild, quotes from Sir Davidson’s book, The Shadow of a Great Man. “As long as a house is like yours, and as long as you work together with your brothers, not a house in the world will be able to compete with you, to cause you harm or to take advantage of you, for together you can undertake and perform more than any house in the world.”
Another example of this dynastic unity is in a letter written by Salomon Rothschild, one of Amschel Rothschild’s five sons (Anselm, Nathan, Salomon, Karl, James), to his brother Nathan on Feb. 28, 1815, which says: “We are like the mechanism of a watch: Each part is essential”.
Dig into their books, quotations, and beliefs to learn that they believe that money is what makes the world go round. If you have money, you can do anything. Money is their god; money is the throne, money is the ideology and money is the lifeblood that links the real kings. The essential key to worship and serve this god, to sit on this throne and to go forward with this ideology is that obsessive “unity” among themselves. The strategy is to keep all crossroads under their control and to divide the enemy.
Heinrich Heine, poet and philosopher, who himself was the son of a banker, once said: “Money is the God of our time, and Rothschild is his prophet.” There is also a quote by Amschel Rothschild which says: “Give me control of the economics of a country, and I care not who makes her laws.”
The path of influence that leads to the Rothschilds and the method they use to keep this power among them is marriage. Like the royals of history, these marriages were pre-selected from a family tree (for the Rothschilds it was a board attached to a contemporary world map). The goal “who-where-how” was to shape new units to serve the dynasty; to expand and to empower the kingdom. Many Rothschild marriages were within the family, usually with first cousins, unless there was no “must merge” with an influential outsider family. It can hardly come as a shock that perversion, occultism and the swinging lifestyle are the dominant way of life in these elite families.
Author's note at the end of each post:
-"Your biggest problem is so small for such a big God"-Ella Cruz"
The Bible serves as the blueprint of faith, and the New Testament provides us with God's faith and the power to perform miracles through faith and the name of Jesus. Regardless of the severity of cancer, healing can be achieved through faith in God's word. When Jesus raised the dead, he did not discriminate based on the level of death. He simply called forth life. Let's explore how he did it.
The first time Jesus brought someone back from the dead was the daughter of Jairus, an official in Jerusalem. Although she had passed away, she was only recently deceased. The second time was the son of a widow in Nain who had been dead for just one day. Lastly, Jesus raised Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha in Bethany, who had been dead for three days. He raised them all. No matter how insurmountable your problem may seem, Jesus is the resurrection and the light. Ella Cruz
World's events are happening so fast. Global Governance 2015, Agenda 2030, Agenda 2050, Antarctica, Mars, CERN, G5, The United Nations, The European Union, the Club of Rome, and the false prophets of the Vatican all together, we see that the satanic global government is imminent, and it shall come to pass. The mark of the beast will be obligatory. You are either a Christian or not. If you are, you believe this because it is predicted 2000 years ago in the Bible. But if you are not a Christian, you read the news and notice that the satanic world government is their agenda. Their Global Governance 2025 is terribly close. Their Green New Deal 12-year timeline matches the agenda 2030. We have a short time to prepare ourselves.
Born-again Christians are happy and calm. Why? Why do we joyfully dedicate ourselves to the nation, knowing that we will be chased and prosecuted? Because we are dedicated to the Kingdom. "Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done."
1. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
2. We hold the Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God.
3. We believe that God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. Through His precious blood, all our sins are washed away and forgiven.
4. We believe that the price for our salvation, health, prosperity, happiness, and eternal life has been paid by the blood of Jesus. These gifts are freely available to us through the grace of God. By His stripes, we were healed 2000 years ago.
5. We acknowledge that by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we open our hearts to the Holy Spirit. We are baptized by the Holy Spirit, who dwells within us and communicates with us through dreams, visions, speeches, videos, books, and other means. This communication begins immediately after our salvation.
6. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. As born-again believers, we receive the same DNA as Jesus Christ, with the same miraculous abilities through faith. Just as the apostles performed signs and wonders like Jesus, we too can accomplish these miracles through faith, and the Lord will work through us.
7. We condemn the Vatican's religion and many false prophets who have deceived Christians for centuries, hiding the true message of the Bible and the Good News from people to maintain their power. We welcome all denominations and strive for unity in the body of Christ.
8. We believe that a born-again Christian never truly dies. When a believer's life on earth ends, they are promoted to heaven, and death holds no power over them. In heaven, we experience immense joy, love, peace, and the glory of God. Those who have had near-death experiences or have seen Jesus in a vision or dream know the indescribable relief and joy of being in His presence.
To answer the question of why we are happy, we say that we could happily die at any moment. In fact, we long to go home and be with our Lord. However, we know that each one of us has a mission and purpose revealed to us by the Holy Spirit after our born-again experience. For the sake of fulfilling that mission, we remain joyful and relaxed in the spirit, knowing that we are called to save people by preaching the Gospel and bringing them to Jesus.
To be born again, you just need to say:
I accept you as my personal savior,
Come to my heart,
Forgive my sins,
Wash me away,
Make me a new person,
And live inside of me.
In the Name of Jesus from Nazareth,
And that's it. You are saved! Jesus will reveal Himself to you, and your life will undergo a significant transformation. Your marriage, health (especially addiction), finances, and all areas of your life will experience an extraordinary change.
And never look back.
In Jesus Almighty name.