The migration crisis continues to persist in the US, with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) revealing last month that they had detained over 188,000 undocumented migrants along the country’s southern border with Mexico in June, the biggest monthly total since April 2000.
Chris Cabrera, vice president of the US National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), told Fox News on Saturday that NBPC agents have to release COVID-positive migrants into the US on a daily basis.
“Not everyone we encounter we test, only those that exhibit some type of symptoms and not everybody has symptoms that has it. And we’re releasing people out of the door day in and day out with actual positive tests for COVID and more keep popping up”, Cabrera said.
He added that his sector alone has already seen 20,000 apprehensions of migrants at the southern border, and that many NBPC agents have been quarantined or are sick with the virus.
© REUTERS / STRINGER
Migrants from Venezuela await transportation to a U.S. border patrol facility after crossing the Rio Grande river into the United States from Mexico in Del Rio, Texas, U.S., May 11, 2021
“We have a lot of agents quarantined right now, which adds to our problem, on top of [the] agents who are sick with COVID, so we’re concerned about catching it ourselves, we’re concerned about our families and coworkers and it just seems everyone’s turning a blind eye to it when we have a real situation down here”, he pointed out.
The remarks follow the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announcing late last month that deportations for some migrant families who cross the US-Mexico border will be fast-tracked.
“Certain family units who are not able to be expelled under Title 42 will be placed in expedited removal proceedings. Expedited removal provides a lawful, more accelerated procedure to remove those family units who do not have a basis under US law to be in the United States”, DHS said in a statement.
The department stressed that trying “to cross into the United States between ports of entry, or circumventing inspection at ports of entry, is the wrong way to come to the United States”. The Department of Homeland Security warned that these “dangerous” acts “can carry long-term immigration consequences for individuals who attempt to do so”.
Illegal Migrant Border Crossings at Record High
The developments unfold as the number of illegal migrants crossing America’s southern border continues to increase, with US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) saying last month that the figure had reached a new record high in June, when more than 188,000 asylums seekers were apprehended.
© AFP 2021 / SERGIO FLORES
The CBP also pointed at a surge in encounters with unaccompanied children, which, the agency noted, has “increased this month by 8 percent with 15,253 encounters in June 2021 compared with 14,137 in May 2021”.
The issues along the nation’s southern border intensified after President Joe Biden began reversing the Trump administration’s hardline immigration policies, halting construction of a border wall, moving to end “harsh and extreme immigration enforcement”, and promising to “restore and expand” the asylum system.
Other steps included rescinding the Trump travel ban and pledging a “path to citizenship” for more than 11 million undocumented immigrants already living in the US.
Author's note at the end of each post:
-"Your biggest problem is so small for such a big God"-Ella Cruz"
The Bible serves as the blueprint of faith, and the New Testament provides us with God's faith and the power to perform miracles through faith and the name of Jesus. Regardless of the severity of cancer, healing can be achieved through faith in God's word. When Jesus raised the dead, he did not discriminate based on the level of death. He simply called forth life. Let's explore how he did it.
The first time Jesus brought someone back from the dead was the daughter of Jairus, an official in Jerusalem. Although she had passed away, she was only recently deceased. The second time was the son of a widow in Nain who had been dead for just one day. Lastly, Jesus raised Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha in Bethany, who had been dead for three days. He raised them all. No matter how insurmountable your problem may seem, Jesus is the resurrection and the light. Ella Cruz
World's events are happening so fast. Global Governance 2015, Agenda 2030, Agenda 2050, Antarctica, Mars, CERN, G5, The United Nations, The European Union, the Club of Rome, and the false prophets of the Vatican all together, we see that the satanic global government is imminent, and it shall come to pass. The mark of the beast will be obligatory. You are either a Christian or not. If you are, you believe this because it is predicted 2000 years ago in the Bible. But if you are not a Christian, you read the news and notice that the satanic world government is their agenda. Their Global Governance 2025 is terribly close. Their Green New Deal 12-year timeline matches the agenda 2030. We have a short time to prepare ourselves.
Born-again Christians are happy and calm. Why? Why do we joyfully dedicate ourselves to the nation, knowing that we will be chased and prosecuted? Because we are dedicated to the Kingdom. "Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done."
1. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
2. We hold the Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God.
3. We believe that God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. Through His precious blood, all our sins are washed away and forgiven.
4. We believe that the price for our salvation, health, prosperity, happiness, and eternal life has been paid by the blood of Jesus. These gifts are freely available to us through the grace of God. By His stripes, we were healed 2000 years ago.
5. We acknowledge that by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we open our hearts to the Holy Spirit. We are baptized by the Holy Spirit, who dwells within us and communicates with us through dreams, visions, speeches, videos, books, and other means. This communication begins immediately after our salvation.
6. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. As born-again believers, we receive the same DNA as Jesus Christ, with the same miraculous abilities through faith. Just as the apostles performed signs and wonders like Jesus, we too can accomplish these miracles through faith, and the Lord will work through us.
7. We condemn the Vatican's religion and many false prophets who have deceived Christians for centuries, hiding the true message of the Bible and the Good News from people to maintain their power. We welcome all denominations and strive for unity in the body of Christ.
8. We believe that a born-again Christian never truly dies. When a believer's life on earth ends, they are promoted to heaven, and death holds no power over them. In heaven, we experience immense joy, love, peace, and the glory of God. Those who have had near-death experiences or have seen Jesus in a vision or dream know the indescribable relief and joy of being in His presence.
To answer the question of why we are happy, we say that we could happily die at any moment. In fact, we long to go home and be with our Lord. However, we know that each one of us has a mission and purpose revealed to us by the Holy Spirit after our born-again experience. For the sake of fulfilling that mission, we remain joyful and relaxed in the spirit, knowing that we are called to save people by preaching the Gospel and bringing them to Jesus.
To be born again, you just need to say:
I accept you as my personal savior,
Come to my heart,
Forgive my sins,
Wash me away,
Make me a new person,
And live inside of me.
In the Name of Jesus from Nazareth,
And that's it. You are saved! Jesus will reveal Himself to you, and your life will undergo a significant transformation. Your marriage, health (especially addiction), finances, and all areas of your life will experience an extraordinary change.
And never look back.
In Jesus Almighty name.