It is unfortunate to see hardhearted people who still after 26 years bring up the case of Kevin Carter to torment his soul.
People make mistakes and young people make more mistakes but our eyes are blindfolded for us, and we let ourselves judging other people. This is our nature: self-centered, egoist and bitter. If he could know that journalism ethics who once killed him are no longer existent, he would regret his suicide. Today, so-called journalists crucify people for expressing their views and 30 years ago a journalist had to kill himself as there was no other way for him to relieve.
“Let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
Where is forgiveness and why do people who need to be forgiven hardly forgive others? It broke my heart seeing somebody’s pain is used to make somebody else’s career. The man killed himself. He felt so miserable that his worldwide fame and his art couldn’t save him. He was overwhelmed with so much pain on his heart. He cried, he hid himself, he dealt with pain and hunger but was not enough strong to deal with it and could not turn back the clock and save the toddler. At the same time, he could not go on with the viciousness of attacks on him. People would spit on him as long as he was alive, so he killed himself at the age of 34 just three months after winning the Pulitzer Prize for the same iconic photo. Please stop using his pain.
The Guerilla media don’t care about anything but a hit piece. I condemn the carelessness of Kevin for leaving the place and not helping the girl but I condemn The St. Petersburg Times for the article that ruined Carter and made his life miserable because as a journalist, they knew about the protocol of “not touching the hunger victims due to the possibility of the transmittable diseases.”
In March 1993, photographer Kevin Carter took an iconic photo of a starving little girl being preyed upon by a vulture. The girl was struggling to get to a UN feeding center. Carter waited 20 minutes for the vulture to fly away and when it didn’t, he snapped the haunting photograph. He chased away the vulture but didn’t carry the child. He sat under a tree, smoked a cigarette and cried. The photo successfully appeared on the New York Times paper on March 26, 1993, but hundreds of people contacted the paper questioning the fate of the child which was not known. The St. Petersburg Times attacked the photographer and wrote: ” The man adjusting his lens to take just the right frame of her suffering might just as well be a predator, another vulture on the scene”.
This is his suicide note:
“I am depressed . . . without phone . . . money for rent . . . money for child support . . . money for debts . . . money!!! … I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings and corpses and anger and pain … of starving or wounded children, of trigger-happy madmen, often police, of killer executioners…! have gone to join Ken if I am that lucky.”
Will we let him to rest in peace?
Author's note at the end of each post:
-"Your biggest problem is so small for such a big God"-Ella Cruz"
The Bible serves as the blueprint of faith, and the New Testament provides us with God's faith and the power to perform miracles through faith and the name of Jesus. Regardless of the severity of cancer, healing can be achieved through faith in God's word. When Jesus raised the dead, he did not discriminate based on the level of death. He simply called forth life. Let's explore how he did it.
The first time Jesus brought someone back from the dead was the daughter of Jairus, an official in Jerusalem. Although she had passed away, she was only recently deceased. The second time was the son of a widow in Nain who had been dead for just one day. Lastly, Jesus raised Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha in Bethany, who had been dead for three days. He raised them all. No matter how insurmountable your problem may seem, Jesus is the resurrection and the light. Ella Cruz
World's events are happening so fast. Global Governance 2015, Agenda 2030, Agenda 2050, Antarctica, Mars, CERN, G5, The United Nations, The European Union, the Club of Rome, and the false prophets of the Vatican all together, we see that the satanic global government is imminent, and it shall come to pass. The mark of the beast will be obligatory. You are either a Christian or not. If you are, you believe this because it is predicted 2000 years ago in the Bible. But if you are not a Christian, you read the news and notice that the satanic world government is their agenda. Their Global Governance 2025 is terribly close. Their Green New Deal 12-year timeline matches the agenda 2030. We have a short time to prepare ourselves.
Born-again Christians are happy and calm. Why? Why do we joyfully dedicate ourselves to the nation, knowing that we will be chased and prosecuted? Because we are dedicated to the Kingdom. "Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done."
1. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
2. We hold the Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God.
3. We believe that God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. Through His precious blood, all our sins are washed away and forgiven.
4. We believe that the price for our salvation, health, prosperity, happiness, and eternal life has been paid by the blood of Jesus. These gifts are freely available to us through the grace of God. By His stripes, we were healed 2000 years ago.
5. We acknowledge that by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we open our hearts to the Holy Spirit. We are baptized by the Holy Spirit, who dwells within us and communicates with us through dreams, visions, speeches, videos, books, and other means. This communication begins immediately after our salvation.
6. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. As born-again believers, we receive the same DNA as Jesus Christ, with the same miraculous abilities through faith. Just as the apostles performed signs and wonders like Jesus, we too can accomplish these miracles through faith, and the Lord will work through us.
7. We condemn the Vatican's religion and many false prophets who have deceived Christians for centuries, hiding the true message of the Bible and the Good News from people to maintain their power. We welcome all denominations and strive for unity in the body of Christ.
8. We believe that a born-again Christian never truly dies. When a believer's life on earth ends, they are promoted to heaven, and death holds no power over them. In heaven, we experience immense joy, love, peace, and the glory of God. Those who have had near-death experiences or have seen Jesus in a vision or dream know the indescribable relief and joy of being in His presence.
To answer the question of why we are happy, we say that we could happily die at any moment. In fact, we long to go home and be with our Lord. However, we know that each one of us has a mission and purpose revealed to us by the Holy Spirit after our born-again experience. For the sake of fulfilling that mission, we remain joyful and relaxed in the spirit, knowing that we are called to save people by preaching the Gospel and bringing them to Jesus.
To be born again, you just need to say:
I accept you as my personal savior,
Come to my heart,
Forgive my sins,
Wash me away,
Make me a new person,
And live inside of me.
In the Name of Jesus from Nazareth,
And that's it. You are saved! Jesus will reveal Himself to you, and your life will undergo a significant transformation. Your marriage, health (especially addiction), finances, and all areas of your life will experience an extraordinary change.
And never look back.
In Jesus Almighty name.