Democratic Texas Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee introduced an extremely restrictive gun control bill close to the start of the current Congress, which includes mandatory psychological evaluations and a publicly accessible firearm owner database.
The bill, H.R.127, claims its purpose is to “provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.”
The bill calls for a licensing and registration system that would be maintained by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). Individuals would be required to inform the ATF of the “make, model, and serial number” of their firearms and state where the firearm would be stored. Gun owners would also be required to notify the ATF of any individuals who may borrow their firearms.
The legislation would also create a database of all registered firearms that is accessible to the general public, local and state governments, and law enforcement. This database would be accessible to the public, meaning anybody could see whether you own a firearm and, if you do, what firearm you own.
In order to be eligible for a license, individuals must be at least 21 years of age while passing a criminal background check, going through a psychological evaluation, and successfully completing a 24-hour training course. The psychological evaluation may also include other members of the same household. Individuals who want to use their constitutional rights must pay an $800 dollar fee annually.
Those who have been hospitalized or have been diagnosed with a mental illness, such as depression and addictions to a controlled substance, or a brain disease, such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, could be rejected a license. Any individual who commits a crime where the maximum sentence is at least one year can have their license suspended under this bill.
Licenses will need to be renewed after one year for individuals who have been issued one for less than five years. Individuals who have had the license for more than five years will have the privilege of renewing their constitutional rights every three years instead. Individuals will have to retake a safety course for these renewals.
Individuals who possess a firearm without a license or the will face a minimum of 15 years in prison and at least a $75,000 fine.
The bill bans .50 caliber and greater ammunition as well as magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
The author of the bill, Lee, has been criticized for her lack of knowledge of firearms. In September 2019, she said: “I’ve held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I hadn’t. It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving. And the bullet that is utilized, a .50 caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street.”
The Daily Wire pointed out that Lee is incorrect. AR-15s usually weigh about 10 pounds and fire .223 caliber rounds.
Author's note at the end of each post:
-"Your biggest problem is so small for such a big God"-Ella Cruz"
The Bible serves as the blueprint of faith, and the New Testament provides us with God's faith and the power to perform miracles through faith and the name of Jesus. Regardless of the severity of cancer, healing can be achieved through faith in God's word. When Jesus raised the dead, he did not discriminate based on the level of death. He simply called forth life. Let's explore how he did it.
The first time Jesus brought someone back from the dead was the daughter of Jairus, an official in Jerusalem. Although she had passed away, she was only recently deceased. The second time was the son of a widow in Nain who had been dead for just one day. Lastly, Jesus raised Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha in Bethany, who had been dead for three days. He raised them all. No matter how insurmountable your problem may seem, Jesus is the resurrection and the light. Ella Cruz
World's events are happening so fast. Global Governance 2015, Agenda 2030, Agenda 2050, Antarctica, Mars, CERN, G5, The United Nations, The European Union, the Club of Rome, and the false prophets of the Vatican all together, we see that the satanic global government is imminent, and it shall come to pass. The mark of the beast will be obligatory. You are either a Christian or not. If you are, you believe this because it is predicted 2000 years ago in the Bible. But if you are not a Christian, you read the news and notice that the satanic world government is their agenda. Their Global Governance 2025 is terribly close. Their Green New Deal 12-year timeline matches the agenda 2030. We have a short time to prepare ourselves.
Born-again Christians are happy and calm. Why? Why do we joyfully dedicate ourselves to the nation, knowing that we will be chased and prosecuted? Because we are dedicated to the Kingdom. "Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done."
1. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
2. We hold the Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God.
3. We believe that God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. Through His precious blood, all our sins are washed away and forgiven.
4. We believe that the price for our salvation, health, prosperity, happiness, and eternal life has been paid by the blood of Jesus. These gifts are freely available to us through the grace of God. By His stripes, we were healed 2000 years ago.
5. We acknowledge that by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we open our hearts to the Holy Spirit. We are baptized by the Holy Spirit, who dwells within us and communicates with us through dreams, visions, speeches, videos, books, and other means. This communication begins immediately after our salvation.
6. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. As born-again believers, we receive the same DNA as Jesus Christ, with the same miraculous abilities through faith. Just as the apostles performed signs and wonders like Jesus, we too can accomplish these miracles through faith, and the Lord will work through us.
7. We condemn the Vatican's religion and many false prophets who have deceived Christians for centuries, hiding the true message of the Bible and the Good News from people to maintain their power. We welcome all denominations and strive for unity in the body of Christ.
8. We believe that a born-again Christian never truly dies. When a believer's life on earth ends, they are promoted to heaven, and death holds no power over them. In heaven, we experience immense joy, love, peace, and the glory of God. Those who have had near-death experiences or have seen Jesus in a vision or dream know the indescribable relief and joy of being in His presence.
To answer the question of why we are happy, we say that we could happily die at any moment. In fact, we long to go home and be with our Lord. However, we know that each one of us has a mission and purpose revealed to us by the Holy Spirit after our born-again experience. For the sake of fulfilling that mission, we remain joyful and relaxed in the spirit, knowing that we are called to save people by preaching the Gospel and bringing them to Jesus.
To be born again, you just need to say:
I accept you as my personal savior,
Come to my heart,
Forgive my sins,
Wash me away,
Make me a new person,
And live inside of me.
In the Name of Jesus from Nazareth,
And that's it. You are saved! Jesus will reveal Himself to you, and your life will undergo a significant transformation. Your marriage, health (especially addiction), finances, and all areas of your life will experience an extraordinary change.
And never look back.
In Jesus Almighty name.