BY LJDEVON // 2021-04-18
DNA has long been considered the roadmap to our destiny, the final determinant in our disease risk and longevity. We are told repeatedly that our health is inherited, that our life is already determined by our father and mother’s DNA. While the DNA provides a template, it is not the final arbiter over our health. In the study of epi-genetics, there are environmental factors that influence genetic expression throughout our life. The biochemical influences and stressors in our immediate environment have an impact on our genetic expression. The nurturing a child receives (or doesn’t) has an impact on their genetic expression as they develop. A new study by McGill University finds that this environmental information is also transmitted through non-DNA molecules in the male’s sperm.
Father’s sperm holds secrets to the future vitality of his offspring
A man’s offspring not only inherit his DNA, but they also inherit the biochemical and environmental influences that are encoded in the father’s sperm. These factors precede fertilization and help define the epigenome, or heritable biochemical markers that influence DNA and the proteins that bind it together. Through these mechanisms, a man can make healthy lifestyle decisions that prime his future offspring for healthy genetic expression. Or, a man’s poor dietary decisions prior to conception can negatively impact the child’s well being and disease risk later in life. McGill University published groundbreaking research in Developmental Cell. The research shows exactly how the molecules in sperm transmit this information at fertilization. This research will open up new avenues of research to better understand disease prevention from one generation to the next. This research can help scientists identify the prospect of childhood disease by simply studying the proteins in the sperm and identifying how certain proteins convey future disease risk. “The big breakthrough with this study is that it has identified a non-DNA based means by which sperm remember a father’s environment (diet) and transmit that information to the embryo,” says Sarah Kimmins, Ph.D., the senior author on the study and the Canada Research Chair in Epigenetics, Reproduction and Development. “It is remarkable, as it presents a major shift from what is known about heritability and disease from being solely DNA-based, to one that now includes sperm proteins. This study opens the door to the possibility that the key to understanding and preventing certain diseases could involve proteins in sperm.” (Related: Beyond genetics: children’s health encoded into them by their parent’s decisions long before conception.)
Malnourished males transmit health problems through their sperm, at fertilization and beyond
The researchers investigated the molecular structure of embryos, identifying cells for epigenomic analysis. The researchers manipulated the sperm epigenome by depriving male mice of folate, a key vitamin for embryonic development. Using new epigenetic tools, the researchers were able to trace the effects that these molecules had on proteins that were associated with the DNA. After depriving the male mice of folate, they observed changes to a group of molecules called methyl groups. These molecules are associated with histone proteins, which are a critical component for packing DNA into cells. The male mice that were deprived of folate ultimately produced sperm that negatively altered the genetic expression of embryos. The malnourished male mice passed on birth defects to their offspring, including deformation of the spine and the skull. These negative changes to the methyl groups on the histones in sperm were not exclusive to the sperm itself. These changes were transmitted at fertilization and caused defects to the developing embryo. “Our next steps will be to determine if these harmful changes induced in the sperm proteins (histones) can be repaired. We have exciting new work that suggest that this is indeed the case,” adds Kimmins. “The hope offered by this work is that by expanding our understanding of what is inherited beyond just the DNA, there are now potentially new avenues for disease prevention which will lead to healthier children and adults.”
Author's note at the end of each post:
-"Your biggest problem is so small for such a big God"-Ella Cruz"
The Bible serves as the blueprint of faith, and the New Testament provides us with God's faith and the power to perform miracles through faith and the name of Jesus. Regardless of the severity of cancer, healing can be achieved through faith in God's word. When Jesus raised the dead, he did not discriminate based on the level of death. He simply called forth life. Let's explore how he did it.
The first time Jesus brought someone back from the dead was the daughter of Jairus, an official in Jerusalem. Although she had passed away, she was only recently deceased. The second time was the son of a widow in Nain who had been dead for just one day. Lastly, Jesus raised Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha in Bethany, who had been dead for three days. He raised them all. No matter how insurmountable your problem may seem, Jesus is the resurrection and the light. Ella Cruz
World's events are happening so fast. Global Governance 2015, Agenda 2030, Agenda 2050, Antarctica, Mars, CERN, G5, The United Nations, The European Union, the Club of Rome, and the false prophets of the Vatican all together, we see that the satanic global government is imminent, and it shall come to pass. The mark of the beast will be obligatory. You are either a Christian or not. If you are, you believe this because it is predicted 2000 years ago in the Bible. But if you are not a Christian, you read the news and notice that the satanic world government is their agenda. Their Global Governance 2025 is terribly close. Their Green New Deal 12-year timeline matches the agenda 2030. We have a short time to prepare ourselves.
Born-again Christians are happy and calm. Why? Why do we joyfully dedicate ourselves to the nation, knowing that we will be chased and prosecuted? Because we are dedicated to the Kingdom. "Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done."
1. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God.
2. We hold the Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God.
3. We believe that God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. Through His precious blood, all our sins are washed away and forgiven.
4. We believe that the price for our salvation, health, prosperity, happiness, and eternal life has been paid by the blood of Jesus. These gifts are freely available to us through the grace of God. By His stripes, we were healed 2000 years ago.
5. We acknowledge that by accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we open our hearts to the Holy Spirit. We are baptized by the Holy Spirit, who dwells within us and communicates with us through dreams, visions, speeches, videos, books, and other means. This communication begins immediately after our salvation.
6. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. As born-again believers, we receive the same DNA as Jesus Christ, with the same miraculous abilities through faith. Just as the apostles performed signs and wonders like Jesus, we too can accomplish these miracles through faith, and the Lord will work through us.
7. We condemn the Vatican's religion and many false prophets who have deceived Christians for centuries, hiding the true message of the Bible and the Good News from people to maintain their power. We welcome all denominations and strive for unity in the body of Christ.
8. We believe that a born-again Christian never truly dies. When a believer's life on earth ends, they are promoted to heaven, and death holds no power over them. In heaven, we experience immense joy, love, peace, and the glory of God. Those who have had near-death experiences or have seen Jesus in a vision or dream know the indescribable relief and joy of being in His presence.
To answer the question of why we are happy, we say that we could happily die at any moment. In fact, we long to go home and be with our Lord. However, we know that each one of us has a mission and purpose revealed to us by the Holy Spirit after our born-again experience. For the sake of fulfilling that mission, we remain joyful and relaxed in the spirit, knowing that we are called to save people by preaching the Gospel and bringing them to Jesus.
To be born again, you just need to say:
I accept you as my personal savior,
Come to my heart,
Forgive my sins,
Wash me away,
Make me a new person,
And live inside of me.
In the Name of Jesus from Nazareth,
And that's it. You are saved! Jesus will reveal Himself to you, and your life will undergo a significant transformation. Your marriage, health (especially addiction), finances, and all areas of your life will experience an extraordinary change.
And never look back.
In Jesus Almighty name.